Saturday, September 16, 2017

Slique Update

I wanted to give an update on my Slique progress and my feelings on it so far. I had to take a hiatus from the program! I few weeks in to it, I had an unrelated allergic reaction. I'm still trying to sort out what to! I had to go on a brief stint of medication and I scaled back on everything that wasn't necessary, trying to target what was bothering me. Since the reaction was more than 3 weeks after starting my Slique products, I am confident it is not the problem. However, the medication I was put on already reduces appetite, so I elected to save my Slique until all was resolved and all was well.

Having said that, I was pleased with my progress! The scale hadn't moved much, but there is a shift in my habits. My sweets are down, my afternoon snacking is almost gone, and I've almost completely kicked soda. The eating out is still problematic. My husband has been finishing training at work, and he's been home a lot. This has been vacation mode for us! Some days we'll go out just to get out of the house for a while. I am confident that his going back to a full time work schedule, and my daughter going back to school will help a lot with that last hurdle.

I have about 3 weeks of Slique Citraslim capsules in my home right now, waiting for me! And honestly, this has been a good test. I was starting to wonder if the changes would hold up after I stopped taking them, and so far, it's going pretty well! I'm excited to resume once my reaction has finished healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment